Unbelievable Pay-Per-Click Advertising Leaves No Customer Behind!
Pay-Per-Click advertising, also known as PPC or paid search, is growing at a phenomenal rate. Global search engine marketing spending, dominated by PPC, is expected to reach $33 billion by 2011. What’s the attraction? It’s all about return on investment (ROI) – reaching B2C and B2B prospects and paying to play only when users actually click on your ad. The ability to connect with users is extraordinary, whether they’re researching products or poised to buy at that very moment.
As a supplement to search engine optimization, our Florida PPC setup, optimization and management services provide website owners the critical and timely traffic that they desire.
Webhead Interactive can help you make the most of any pay-per-click advertising campaign – from keyword selection and testing ad copy to identifying conversion opportunities and tracking performance.
Here is a brief look at Webhead Interactive’s Florida pay-per-click process. We are committed to using a consistent methodology to deliver the highest value to our clients:
Step 1: Business & Target Market Analysis
- Goals & Objectives – A comprehensive review of your marketing needs to establish campaign goals and objectives for your Florida PPC advertising program. We also identify quantifiable and actionable ROI metrics (i.e. cost per click, increased sales, more leads, etc.).
- Website Analysis – A thorough analysis of your existing website to identify and optimize user conversion opportunities and landing page quality.
- Competitive Analysis – Assess online marketplace activity and industry trends, including how effectively your competitors are making use of pay-per-click services.
Step 2: Budget & Advertising
- Budget Recommendations – Recommend monthly budget based on your needs, including your target market audience and primary products and services.
- Finalize Budget – Determine the final budget in conjunction with your organization’s other ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Media Selection – Determine the best fit for your campaigns, including Google AdWords and Yahoo! Search Marketing.
Step 3: Keyword and Ad Development
- Campaign Organization – Development of a flow chart to determine the most effective way to categorize your keywords, ads and landing pages.
- Keyword Analysis – Analysis and recommendation of keywords based on Internet user behavior trends (frequency and diversity of keyword phrases), including target market and demographics.
- Keyword Selection – Approval of final keyword list based on our research, including your business needs, how people search on the Internet and competitors’ activity.
- Campaign Development – Establish campaigns and accounts with select media, including bid management software parameters.
- Create & Test Ads – Develop suitable ad copy (including A/B alternatives) based on agreed-upon ROI objectives, landing pages and select media guidelines, including style and word count restrictions.
Step 4: Measurement and Reporting
- Performance Tracking – Analysis of paid search trends, including ad impressions, clicks, cost per click (CPC), overall cost, average ad position, etc.
- Strategic Reports – Client executive summary of activity as well as detailed charts and recommendations based on PPC tracking software and Web analytics.
- Campaign Adjustments and Ongoing Measurement – Campaign updates as needed, including ad copy, landing pages, keywords, maximum cost per click, daily keyword budgets and bidding strategies.
Contact Webhead Interactive to learn more about how your business can benefit from Webhead Interactive’s Florida PPC advertising solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
Building Your Brand on Instagram: Tips for Increasing Followers and Engagement
Instagram rolled out a major update last week, allowing both personal and business accounts to upload an image carousel – a selection of multiple images displayed within one scrollable post. This is one of many recent upgrades to the mobile photo sharing platform, which by the end of 2016 had over 600 million users! For […]Read More
Facebook Status Series Pt. 1 “Advertise Your Business”
Facebook marketing can be an incredibly effective way to promote your business and build your brand. With each update to their platform (and they are constantly updating), they have offered more ways to easily promote your business, with increased options and ease of use. The latest update allows business owners to take a number of […]Read More
Managing Multiple Locations on Facebook
Facebook now allows Page Administrators to add sub-pages if a business has multiple locations. Wondering what the big deal is about? If you have specific location pages, customers and employees can check in–giving you some free exposure on Facebook’s news feed when a friend says they are at your place of business. With the […]Read More